Understanding the Consumer Journey for Purchasing Automobile Insurance
An International Insurance Brand was eager to understand deeply about consumer journey for switching automobile insurance providers. They wanted to grasp consumers’ real-life experience for online and offline information search as well as their decision-making process and what influenced their decision.
- Conducted 3 months Digital tracking diary for actual automobile insurance purchase among the target audience.
- Conducted Online Pre and Post purchase IDIs for those who participated the online diary tasks
- Conducted automobile insurance industry experts’ interviews online
- Understand consumers’ lifestyle and needs for switching automobile insurance
- Obtained actual recording of how consumers are surfing and checking information about purchasing their automobile insurance
- Understand there are many deal-breaker points in their search for making decisions for which brands to select and pursuit for more information
- Recommended improving areas for providing digital information and communication opportunities for the brand
“The expert interviews you recommended produced highly valuable information. Your team followed through with the diary segment of the study, which was running over such a long period of time. The purchase process was very well presented in the executive summary. This is our first exposure to online ethnography, and I am thankful indeed to their combined expertise, which brought the work to completion."- Client voice