Facial Care Market Entry
A well known Dermatologist Skincare brand from the US wanted to develop a winning strategy for entering the Asian market- starting with the very challenging Japanese market.
Photo by Burst on Pexels
- Market landscape mapping incorporating desk research and semiotic analysis
- Expert interviews with skincare professionals (online & print media)
- Focus groups incorporating Brand DCode to pinpoint positioning with target customers across the different age and skincare needs spectrum
- Activation workshop with the client team in San Francisco
- A clear roadmap for market entry, which pinpoints brand positioning and informs product lines development, which takes advantage of the ‘white space’ identified in the category.
All Skincare/ Cosmetics
“I wanted to take a moment and thank the Carter team for working around our busy schedule and making the Japan day presentation a huge success. It was evident that a lot of work and thought had been put into crafting the presentation in a way that was insightful and engaging. Thanks to your input and outstanding delivery, we spent five hours on the insights and literally had to pull people out of the room. The audience included our founders and CEO as well as most of the senior team and our team of Directors from New Market Development. It’s clear that you have a wonderfully talented team and even more clear to me that we made the right choice in partnering with you.”- Client voice